Hypnotherapy is particularly useful in combating pain in patients suffering from cancer and the severe head ache of migraine.
CONDITIONS WHICH RESPOND TO HYPNOTHERAPY
This is not an exhaustive list, but the following conditions are some of the many problems, which are likely to respond to hypnotherapy.
– Cold hands and feet e.g. Raynaud’s Disease
– Enhancement of Sports Ability and Musical Performance
– Examination Panics
– Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
– Giving up smoking
– Increased Rate of Healing in Wounds and Burns
– Irritable Bowel Syndrome
– Nightmares and Night Terrors.
– Performance Anxiety
– Phobic disorders including flying phobia, agoraphobia, phobias involving insects, spiders, social phobia, driving phobia, injection phobia.
– Picking or biting nails and fingers
– Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
– Reduction of Analgesics in Labour
– Relief of symptoms in cancer patients including pain, breathlessness, – Sleeping difficulties, skin irritation.
– Restless legs syndrome
– Weight reduction